Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you going to eat that edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you going to eat that edition Empty Are you going to eat that edition Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 am

reason +123

I'll be switching to Seven Souls Online for Rise and Shiny around Sunday or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'll also be pulling my usual hijinks in several different titles like RuneScape and Glitch as well, and I have some particularly cool items to investigate in Second Life. I am looking at setting up some more features for my livestreams in the world and am finding so many cool games, events, and places for the stream. It really is crazy how little people outside of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] know about the amount of stuff that goes on inside. After eight years, I still love it.

I'm also planning all of my columns, streams and first impressions pieces for March this weekend. I hope that I find some that are worthwhile, but I would love it if more indie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] developers would contact Massively for coverage. We can't find all of them ourselves!

If any of the games I played in the past are still open and I truly enjoyed myself, I tend to revisit them anyway. Out of all of the games that closed down and I was forced to leave behind, there are a lot of candidates that I still miss. The Matrix Online had some very unique aspects to it; I used to stream it live years ago and would give anything for those old streams! Other than that, there are too many to name.I'd like to think I usually have good reasons for leaving a game in the first place, and when/if the game later changes to suit me more, I just go back to it -- that's been the case with most of my favorite MMOs for sure. I guess I'd say I regret leaving Asheron's Call. I did play back when it had that new game smell, but it was so hard to get friends to come with me that I never really became an elite player, and nowadays the client is a bit too daunting to entice me back.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum