Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to buy Diablo 3 Gold idiablo3star.com!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gamecheapgold11

PDT (5/8/2013) "At this time (and after careful consideration), we've decided to not move forward with rolling back the servers. We feel that this is the best course of action given the nature of the dupe, how relatively few players used it, and the fact that its effects were fairly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] limited within the region.
Posts should specify the context of the discussion, not just ask for thoughts, feelings, or opinions in general.List posts ("What games do X?", "What are some good examples of X?"). Check out /r/gamingsuggestions.Purchasing advice. If a SoJ was junk, it would never have became a currency. D2 was still a barter trading system, "I trade you this item for that item." When you introduce an actual currency, gold, you profoundly change the entire economic system at its core..
Edit: Furthermore, D2 had a pseudo currency with High Runes and SoJ But they were still items, with determined drop rates and item properties. For instance, SoJs became currency because they were rare and they were fantastic statwise. "Online" should prevent: decrypting game files, reading games files, based on it developing secondary tools like editors and trainers, editing said files, encrypting back said files, having and unfair advantage with mentioned secondary tools, selling unrightfully acquired items for gold or really money. Make trading firstly possible and safe to use for all player, power gamers and casuals.
I hit 60 a couple days after release. I wish so badly that they had released PVP early on. Not gonna lie, i used to bot MANY free to play MMO my main moneymaker was silkroad online, I started botting for myself, then at a point, i had waaay too much gold (about 10 accoounts capped at 999,999,999,999) so I started selling, THSale and Susanexpress were the biggest and theyre still out there, 7 years later. They actually called me home to make sure my gold selling was legit, not a derivated paypal account etc, overseas phonecall from china at 2am EST (lol) Always polite, and i NEVER had any problems getting paid.
(I would love to hear Marx thoughts on Diablo gold) This is time being converted into a currency. (THIS IS REALLY WHY BOTTING SHOULD BE ILLEGAL IS TERRIBLE FOR A GAME ECONOMY Through dilution, bots destroy real value that gamers create by playing.).
Instead, clearly explain why you have a disagreement, and be willing to understand differing points of view.Don't be rude. This is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forum for friendly discussion, personal attacks will not be tolerated.Use your votes. If a doc won't help, FIRE 'em find 1 who DOES. Ask other pts nurses who's best.

seanpower11

G2G Marketplace
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheapest Credits: We have been constantly trying our best to provide our customers with the best service and products at the lowest price. You can definitely get the cheapest credits from us.

Fastest Delivery: We know that when our customers order from us they want it done fast and so we promise that, we will do everything possible to get your order completed as soon as possible.

Easy Order Process & Secure Delivery Methods: It's really very easy to place a credits order from us. Besides, there are three secure delivery methods at our site: In-game Email / Face-to-face Trade / Open Store Delivery

24/7 Live Chat Help: Our customer service ia available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whenever you have any game questions or order problems, please feel free to contact us, and our professional live supporters will help you solve all the problems patiently.

Refund Guarantee: We promise to deliver the credits to you on time, but for the servers that we are out of stock, it will take a longer time. If we can't fulfill some individual orders for specific servers due to the stock issues, we will guarantee you a full refund.

Contact Us
Business hour
Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 6:30pm GMT+8
Live Support available 24/7

Welcome to buy Diablo 3 Gold idiablo3star.com! Banner_left01_en
Welcome to buy Diablo 3 Gold idiablo3star.com! Logo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum