Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are so many people in the evolutionary process have a belief that

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

handbagking

Why do you think people black window glass shades

Of course there are privacy thing, in many cases, I totally agree with you, in the "details", but a huge amount of sunlight and temperatures over 100 summer almost every day in an area, there is a more practical reason. You need to keep all of the sun, this is possible. The temperature inside a parked car can reach 130 degrees, 10 minutes. For an air conditioner, it takes a long time to catch up. We usually put the sun reflecting on the screen behind the windshield when we crossed outside the park. (By the way: the screen is usually a label on them, "remove before driving the vehicle," I guess the manufacturers think we have too long in the sun.)

When I was alone in the car on the road, singing along with Charlie Daniels at the top of my lungs, after all, I do not want people to see that I said to myself. In fact, there is a dark hue really paid off once the windows behind us. We in the church one night a special dinner, which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is in the basement. My wife left her purse in the car, there are several other women, when we came to a few windows were broken. Originally, they broke car windows, where they can see a purse, they grabbed the wallet and ran. I have put my wife in the back floor of the purse, they do not see it that saved us, because we both hit the car.

I remember when [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just out the window, but the upper front window tinted. I have to admit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it really does not seem to heat, making the car interiors, appear to help block the sun from my eyes. But then it seems to 'morph' all the windows, and then getting dark, which is when you mentioned participation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum