Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Join 200000K Free Diablo 3 Gold Giveaway for Diablocheap Facebook Fans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chanerain

Diablocheap facebook giveaway

Dear Diablo 3 players, have you joined our 100000K free Diablo 3 gold giveaway for facebook fans? Have you enjoyed the free Diablo 3 gold? If you just missed the great chance for getting free Diablo 3 gold, here’s another great chance for you. Since we have reached 1000 likes on our facebook page now, we place another goal to get 2000 likes and then we will give away totally 200000K Diablo 3 gold!

When can I join in this promotion?

When we reach 2000 likes on our facebook page, we will have this promotion start. And so, you can keep your eyes on our news and facebook page to get further information.

How can I join in this activity?

1. Like Diablocheap facebook page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. You will get the chance to enjoy our 200000K Diablo 3 gold giveaway once we reach 2000 likes. To get free Diablo 3 gold earlier, you can invite your friends to like our page.

What can I get after join in this activity?

1. You can enjoy an opportunity to join in 200000K free Diablo 3 gold giveaway.

2. Latest update information of the game.

3. Great promotion news and special offers on our site.

4. Communicating and making friends with numbers of Diablo 3 players.

Notice:

1. We will start this activity only when we get 2000 likes on our facebook page.

2. We will only announce the activity link on our facebook.

3. Everyone can get the chance to get this free Diablo 3 gold.

4. Diablocheap reserves all rights for explanation of this activity.

If you are interested
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in our activity, you can join in us to enjoy our great promotion with free Diablo gold. Like our facebook for more surprises!

The Diablocheap Team

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum