Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reason +123

We have this rule for two reasons:

1.Firstly, a quantity of in the accounts people today attempt to market are truly accounts they have stolen, so, by getting the account you are assisting them income from their crime, and encouraging them to hold out it more!
2.Secondly, this rule is for the protection, as people today who [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the danger the fact that man or women making use of the account will not give it back, or the fact that man or women will break a gaming rule creating your account to get banned or muted.

2. What about swapping my account with an additional player?
This is thought to be account trading, so it is not permitted below the gaming rules.

3. Can I market the ‘time’ I have placed to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
No. below the gaming guidelines every account really should only be employed by 1 person. This applies through the lifetime of that account. so which you can market the ‘time’ you have placed into an account, you would must shift or lend the account to somebody else, and thus breaking the gaming rules.

4. I reveal my account having a friend, is the truth that allowed?
No, that is not allowed. Sharing your account with anyone, such as loved ones people and/or friends, signifies which you are breaking a gaming rule and this could direct for your account getting banned.

5. I have observed an account for purchase on Ebay, what really should I do?
Please relaxation assured that people of Jagex employees verify all recognized auction internet sites over a regular schedule to make sure that no gaming accounts are marketed by using on-line auctioning internet sites. It ought to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that all accounts (and items) stay the home of Jagex in any way times, and we will not hesitate to get rid of this type of products through the gaming if we have proof that rule breaking has used place.

To retain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for everyone, please observe and stick to our rules. We will not tolerate disruptive players, and if you ever break our guidelines your account is probably to get banned or muted. people who are banned or muted for breaking our guidelines are not entitled to any sort of refund.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum