Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clippers lose a game they needed, and Chris Paul is hurting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reason +123

Clippers lose a game they needed, and Chris Paul is hurting
He took the blame for the Clippers' 109-102 loss to the Hawks at Philips Arena, saying it was his job to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have his teammates ready for a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that had so much importance.

Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro was upset his team didn't play better, knowing it would have clinched at least fourth place in the West and the home-court advantage over the Memphis Grizzlies, whom they now will face in a first-round Western Conference playoff series. A victory also would kept alive the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' chances of overtaking overtake the Lakers for third place in the West.

Now the Clippers need to beat New York on Wednesday night in their regular-season finale or hope Memphis loses to Orlando on Thursday to host the playoff opener against the Grizzlies at Staples Center this weekend.

And the Clippers will need to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do it with Paul not being 100%.

He had 34 points against the Hawks and Blake Griffin scored 36, his season high.

The Clippers official listed Paul as questionable for Wednesday.

"I'm all right," Paul said. "At some point, something didn't feel right, but I'll be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'll be ready to go as soon as they throw that all up."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum