Helpful stuff and info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful stuff and info.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinese language courses online 07/26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chinese language courses online 07/26 Empty Chinese language courses online 07/26 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 pm

somnus1589

I go to school everyday and I listen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] carefully to the teacher's words and grammar in class. Actively use my brain, and strive to learn something new. The "heart" means to have patience and perseverance, learning every day. "Hand" refers to write, to remember the words and grammar. I have to write them down and the more you write, the more likely to write out. Every day I copied text several times when I just started to Learn Chinese. Now I think it is not difficult at all to write Chinese characters. The "eye" means looking, such as reading and watching TV or some online courses about learning Chinese on orichinese.com. I watch CCTV programs one hour every day. At the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] start, I can not even understand a word, but I did not give up.
Now I understand more and more and I am very pleased. In addition to watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TV, I also read the children's books. "Mouth" means to speak. Recently, I started with a Chinese person to counseling each other twice a week, while speaking English as well as Chinese. I think this method is very good, not only improve my oral Chinese but also and let me make a Chinese friend. If you want Learn Chinese online with real native Chinese teacher, Click here. We provide 1-on-1 Chinese courses online. Learning Chinese in a really easy and funny way here. Related Articles - learn chinese, learning chinese, Email this Article to a Friend!Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today!
Living In A Spanish Speaking Country - Learn The LanguageCommon sense says that one of the most effective ways to acquire any language is to find a boyfriend or sweetheart from that place who speaks that foreign language you desire to learn, that is to say the ideal way [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to become familiar with a foreign language might be horizontal.
More tags of learn Chinese: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum